RT list: new member, Hou Pei from Qingdao,China

From: hou pei (hou_peicn@yahoo.com.cn)
Date: Wed Dec 21 2005 - 02:52:01 GMT

    I am Hou Pei in Lingustics in Ocean University of China, Qingdao, China. I am working on the Relevance Theory application in Translation and Crossculture Communication.

      as a new beginner of linguistics, I am very interested in relevence theory and hope to join in this group and share thoughts and info. with our group

      Sincerely
       Hou Pei