RT list: New member

From: cajg@alu.ua.es
Date: Tue Jun 08 2004 - 11:04:32 GMT

    Good Afternoon.

    I am sending this message to introduce myself to the members of the
    relevance mailing list.
    My name is Carlos Jaimes and I am a Ph.D. student at the Alicante
    University in Spain. I am specially interested in research work
    using the Relevance Theory as my framework on the use of pragmatics
    elements in the translation of touristic texts. I have started
    reading extensively on the topic.
    I have already referred to Francisco Yus' page, but Could you please
    tell me any suggestions you may have on the topic? And, if you could
    send me any sort of material and that I could read. I would be most
    thankful.
    E-mail: cajg@alu.ua.es
    With best regards,
    Yours sincerely