Re: RT list: Direct Quotation

From: coralie\.chevallier (coralie.chevallier@laposte.net)
Date: Wed May 05 2004 - 08:03:13 GMT

    Hello,
    I came across an article which is not directly linked to the problematic you raise but which you may find interesting : "Imitation, Quoting and Theory of Mind" (Tecumseh Fitch) and Gloria Origgi's response to it on the colloquium Coevolution of language and ToM.(http://www.interdisciplines.org/coevolution).
    I hope this helps.
    Coralie