RT list: web-site location

From: Stephen Pattemore (swpattemore@ihug.co.nz)
Date: Tue Feb 17 2004 - 01:04:23 GMT

    Does anyone know the current location of the web-site containing RT material
    which was formerly at
    www.wfu/~liusx/index.html <http://www.wfu/~liusx/index.html>
    While proof-reading my forthcoming book on RT and biblical interpretation I
    have discovered that this site no longer works.
    I believe It was maintained by Liu Shaozung of Guangxi Normal Univesity,
    Guilin.
    If this material is still available on the web I would like to include the
    correct reference.

    Stephen

    Stephen Pattemore
    UBS Translation Consultant (NZ & PNG)
    12 Colin Wild Place, Glenfield, Auckland 1310, NZ
    Phone and fax: (+64 9) 441 9298