Re: RT list: building a context

From: Guy Politzer (politzer@univ-paris8.fr)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 16:36:40 GMT

    Dear Robin,

    I am afraid there is a misunderstanding about "building a context".
    In my message, by "just build a context", I was referring to the
    experimenter's (or EXPERIMENTAL) MANIPULATION that proved successful.
    I was not referring to the HEARER'S ACTIVITY of context building for
    which the word "just" would be most inappropriate.

    GP

    --
    Guy Politzer