RT list: Tag questions

From: C.Wang@lboro.ac.uk
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 12:17:48 GMT

    Dear all,

    It seems that I had a problem in sending my email of request just now
    before my second email. Here I send it again. Thanks for your help in
    advance.

    Regards
    Caiwen
    Dear all,

    Has anyone of you come across relevance-theoretic accounts of tag questions
    (Surely, there are people who have done this, aren't there)? Would
    appreciate very much your supply of sources if you happen to have such
    information. I will do a summary list in the end and send it to all.

    Many thanks and kind regards
    Caiwen