(no subject)

From: Mai Zaki (maizaki@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 22 2003 - 10:44:09 GMT

    Dear RT list members..

    If anybody is interested in the application of RT to the English modal
    verbs, could you help me get hold of the following article:

    Groefsema, M. (1992) "Can, may, must and should: unitary semantics, diverse
    pragmatics." Cognitive Science Memo 37 Colchester: University of Essex.

    Also, if anybody knows or uses concordance software in linguistic analysis,
    could you guide me to the best software for Windows.

    Thanks alot and wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

    Mai

    English Dept., Faculty of Languages
    Ain Shams University
    Cairo, Egypt