RT list: Can you help me?

From: Jesus Romero Garcia (jesus.romerogarcia@alum.uca.es)
Date: Thu Oct 23 2003 - 06:56:11 GMT

    Hello everyone!

    Just in case you do not remember me, for I introduced myself a long time ago, my name is Jesus Romero, and I try to teach English in high schools in Spain, which sometimes seems to be quite an accomplishment.

    At the same time, I want to prepare my doctoral dissertation on Relevance Theory and Second Language Teaching, especially methodology and resorces. And that is why I am writing this mail. I would like to start reading extensively on the topic, to know what has already been said and what is still left unsaid.

    I have already referred to Francisco Yus' page, but many of those articles seem to be not available on the net.

    Could you please tell me any suggestions you may have on the topic? And, if you could send me any sort of material that I could read, I would me most thankful.

    So long,

    Jesus