RT list: RT & prosody

From: coralie.chevallier@laposte.net
Date: Tue Sep 30 2003 - 06:54:16 GMT

    Dear all, I am a french student at the Institute of Cognitive Sciences in Lyon and I am starting a project under the direction of Ira Noveck which aims at studying the prosody/pragmatics interface from an experimental viewpoint. I have been unsuccesfully looking through the literature for experiments testing the link between relevance theory and prosody... So I would like to know if you have heard of any recent work on the subject. Thank you in advance. Yours sincerly, Coralie Chevallier Accédez au courrier électronique de La Poste : www.laposte.net ; 3615 LAPOSTENET (0,34€/mn) ; tél : 08 92 68 13 50 (0,34€/mn)