RE: RT LIST info A BIG THANK YOU!

From: ernst-august_gutt (ernst-august_gutt@mail.jaars.org)
Date: Sat Aug 30 2003 - 11:24:30 GMT

    Dear Francisco,

    This is tremendous! I just want to express my greatest appreciation to you
    for investing so much of your time and effort in maintaining this
    bibliography - esp. with the direct links to so many items. It is an
    invaluable tool for anyone doing serious work in RT and we are all greatly
    indebted to you for this service!

    Gratefully yours
    Ernst-August Gutt