looking for articles

From: Mai Zaki (maizaki@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 20:07:04 GMT

    Dear all,

    I am finding trouble in trying to get hold of some articles about Relevance
    Theory. So I was hoping that anyone would be able to send me soft or hard
    copies of them. The articles are:

    Sperber, D. & Wilson, D. (1986a) On defining relevance. In R. Grandy & R.
    Warner (eds.) Philosophical Grounds of Rationality: Intentions, Categories,
    Ends. Oxford: OUP. 143-158.

    Wilson, D. (1999) Relevance and relevance theory. In R. Wilson & F. Keil
    (eds.) MIT Encyclopedia of the Cognitive Sciences. Cambridge MA: MIT Press.
    719-722.

    Wilson, D. (1998) Linguistic structure and inferential communication. In B.
    Caron (ed.) Proceedings of the 16th International Congress of Linguists
    (Paris 1997) Amsterdam: Elsevier.

    Thanks.

    Mai

    Mai Zaki
    English Department, Faculty of Languages
    Ain Shams University, Cairo
    Egypt