Update on website; more papers on-line

From: Ernst-August Gutt (ernst-august_gutt@sil.org)
Date: Fri Jan 31 2003 - 09:43:43 GMT

    Dear all,

    For those interested, I have made a number of changes to my personal
    website:
    - simpler address: now simply http://www.wiz.to/eagutt (the old address
    still works, too)
    - updated bibliography
    - more papers available on-line: Following Dan's good suggestion, I have
    uploaded several papers to Cogprint archives and they can be accessed simply
    by clicking on the entry in the bibliography on my website. (I am planning
    to upload more papers over time.) I have also added a link to Cogprints'
    home page under "Links".

    Best wishes,
    Ernst-August Gutt