New article

From: Francisco Yus (F.YUS@mail.ono.es)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 09:38:53 GMT

    Dear all,

    Just published:

    Yus, F. (2002) "Discourse and identity". International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences. Section: Expressive forms. Amsterdam: Elsevier.

    It's not relevance-theoretic, but I guess it might interest some members of the list. Should there be anybody interested, I've got a pdf version I can send as attachment.

    The Encyclopedia has 26 volumes and 3842 articles.
    Link to the encyclopedia online: http://www.iesbs.com/

    Cordially,

    Dr. Francisco Yus
    University of Alicante