studentship in RT

From: Vladimir Zegarac (vladimir.zegarac@luton.ac.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 19 2002 - 13:04:24 GMT

    Dear all,

    The University of Luton has recently advertised a studentship in the
    field of Relevance Theory. The topic advertised is GENRE:
    COMMUNICATION AND RELEVANCE, but this should not put off
    potential applicants interested in doing relevance-theoretic research
    on topics other than genre. The main information about the
    studentship is given below. (Of course, feel free to e-mail me for
    furthewr information.)

    1. Advertisement posted in The Guardian (15 July 2002)

    2. Deadline for applications: 06 August 2002

    3. Bursary: 8,220 pounds pa

    4. Studentship: initially for 2 years for MPhil with a further year for
    completion of PhD

    5. Reference number: LBS 1961 (must be quoted when requesting
    application)

    6. Application and further particulars avaliable from:

    Personnel Department, University of Luton, Park Square, Luton,
    Bedfordshire, LU1 3JU, or

    tel. 01582 743 376 (24 hour answering service), or

    e-mail: employment.opportunities@luton.ac.uk

    7. If you have contacted the university for an application and further
    particulars, could you also e-mail me at :
    vladimir.zegarac@luton.ac.uk. I can then make sure that they are
    mailed to you promptly.