Relevance Theory and Deconstruction

From: ian.mackenzie@freesurf.ch
Date: Fri May 31 2002 - 11:31:52 GMT

    I would have announced my book "Paradigms of Reading: Relevance Theory &
    Deconstruction" on this list in my own good time, when it was published,
    but the irrepressible J L Speranza has done it for me. I?m pleased to learn
    that it?s lively, bold, provocative and groundbreaking. Looks like Palgrave
    rewrote my blurb. What the Linguist list post doesn?t say is that the book
    is at an alarming hardback price (about 1% of the GDP of Argentina, I think),
    but nevertheless I think you should all order one for your university library,
    and silently thank your local taxpayers!

    Ian MacKenzie

    Genug gewartet? sunrise ADSL: schneller im Internet.
    http://internet.sunrise.ch/de/internet/int_ads.asp