Hi!

From: Manuel Padilla (mpadillacruz@yahoo.es)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 19:55:04 GMT

    Dear all,

    I hope you remember me. My name is Manuel Padilla Cruz
    and I work at the Department of English Language of
    the University of Seville (Spain). My research
    interests are RT and Politeness Theory.

    First of all, I would like to inform you that my
    e-mail address changed recently and now it is
    mpadilla@siff.us.es, although you can also contact me
    using my Yahoo address, which is
    mpadillacruz@yahoo.es.

    Secondly, I would like to remind you that we are
    organising the I International Symposium on
    Intercultural, Cognitive and Social Pragmatics, to be
    held this spring in Seville (10-12 April 2002).
    Needless to say, you are kindly invited to submit your
    papers (the deadline is tomorrow, but if you need some
    more time, let me know).

    This is all. Kind regards.
    XXX