Can anyone help?

From: Jesús Romero Garcí (myrddin_wledig@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 17:56:50 GMT

    Dear all of you,

    My name is Jeszs Romero-Garcma and I am currently a postgraduate student
    (hope you call it this way) working on the acquisition of language and the
    possible place of Relevance theory in this process.

    I’d very much appreciate any suggestion as regards books, articles,
    web sites… anything that could be related to this topic. My e-mail
    address is myrddin_wledig@hotmail.com.

    Thank you very much.

    Jeszs

    Descargue GRATUITAMENTE MSN Explorer en http://explorer.msn.es/intl.asp