Call for papers. Extended deadline

From: Francisco Yus (F.YUS@mail.ono.es)
Date: Mon Mar 19 2001 - 19:22:05 GMT

    Dear all,

    There is currently a call for papers on "pragmatics and translation" for
    this year's volume of Revista Alicantina de Estudios Ingleses (RAEI). On
    some authors' request, we have decided to extend the deadline for submitting
    manuscripts to May 31 2001.

    For your convenience, I'm repeating the call for papers below.

    Cordially,

    Dr. Francisco Yus
    University of Alicante
    Department of English Studies

    Revista Alicantina de Estudios Ingleses
    CALL FOR PAPERS

    The Revista Alicantina de Estudios Ingleses (RAEI) is an international
    well-known Journal on English Studies published annually since 1988 by the
    University of Alicante (Spain). The abstracts of all the articles published
    so far can be accessed at the following Internet address:

    http://www.ua.es/dfing/publicaciones/raei/indice-raei.htm#Index

    After the 1998 Special issue on relevance thory, RAEI is currently is
    preparing a Special Issue on pragmatics and translation. We would like to
    invite any contributors who are doing research on this field to participate
    in this volume which will appear in November 2001. Papers dealing with any
    contribution that pragmatics can make to translation studies will be
    welcome, either theoretical of practical applications.

    Contributions should be submitted before April 30th 2001, complying with the
    general RAEI guidelines which are accessible at the following Internet
    address:

    http://www.ua.es/dfing/publicaciones/raei/general/instrucciones.htm

    Manuscripts (2 hard copies + disk, WorPerfect preferred) should be sent to
    the following address:

    Revista Alicantina de Estudios Ingleses
    University of Alicante
    Department of English Studies
    Ap. Correos 99. E-03080 Alicante (Spain)

    The RAEI editors will be happy to hear from you.

    Cordially,

    Dr. Jose Mateo and Dr. Francisco Yus (editors).