Re:Non-member submission from [Sam Glucksberg <samg@phoenix.Princeton.EDU>]

From: M. Victoria Rebori (vrebori@uol.com.br)
Date: Sun Feb 18 2001 - 11:05:30 GMT

    I agree with Glucksberg.
    In my opinion the error resides in the (formulation of the) question, i.e., there is a gap between the writing system, the fonological system and the standpoint of the observer. Seemingly, the observer formulates the question without being conscious of the fact that he is making an statement from the point of view of the writing system. The question is about the differences in processing both the writing system and the fonological system.