RT list: edited book on indirect reports

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Fri Nov 02 2012 - 09:13:28 GMT

Greetings.

Please pass this message to your students and colleagues or consider it
yourselves:

I would like to prepare a volume on the pragmatics of indirect reports.
This would be a new, original volume and I would like to submit it, once
we have the abstracts, to Istvan Kecskes' series in pragmatics. It may
well be the last of my edited books, as now my time decreases and I am
concentrating on a book on indirect reports for OUP.

I would welcome (too) contributions from Relevance Theorists or from
scholars working on pragmatics.

It may take me one year (from now) to collect the abstracts and another
year to get the book published.

Yours sincerely

Alessandro Capone