Re: RT list: Cognitive effects vs contextual effects

From: Anabella-Gloria Niculescu-Gorpin <anabellaniculescu@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Aug 21 2012 - 18:00:00 BST

Dear All,

Thank you for your very informative comments. I was just afraid not to make a mistakes if I used one or another. I also thought that the terminology was completely changed (which is not the case, my mistaken assumption) with the second edition, but in that edition both concepts are used as I revised it a couple of days ago.

So, I will try to stick to what you have been told me, and not be so stressed about the difference!

Thanks a lot!

Anabella