RT list: Mailing list for pragmatics in Norway

From: Nicholas Allott <nicholas.allott@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jan 11 2012 - 11:35:55 GMT

I'm delighted to announce a new mailing list for everyone interested in pragmatics in Norway.

To read about it and to subscribe, please go to the website:

https://sympa.uio.no/csmn.uio.no/info/nor-prag

(To subscribe, click on 'Subscribe' in the left hand panel, then enter your email address and click submit. You'll be sent a confirmation email.
If you have difficulty you can click on 'Contact owners', also in the left hand panel, and send us a message, or you can email me directly. Please don't reply to the relevance list with technical questions about the new nor-prag list!)

Best,
Nick

Nicholas Allott

on behalf of the owners of the nor-prag list:
Kaja Borthen at the Department of Language and Communication Studies NTNU, Trondheim; and me, at CSMN, IFIKK, University of Oslo