RT list: Hi

From: Elena Albu <elena_albu84@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Sep 02 2011 - 04:51:59 BST

Hi
Hello,One of my friends working at a electronic shopping center, his company is mainly in the line of selling electronics products like motor, GPS,cell phone and notebook. Their company provide high quality goods with reasonable price and satisfying after-sales service. Recently, their company is holding a sales promotion and all their products sold on discount.I have ordered a set of home theater.You can visit their web page www.ausuk.com, when you are free, I believe you will be surprised by their website.