RT list: Paper request

From: Stavros Assimakopoulos <stavros.assimakopoulos@googlemail.com>
Date: Tue May 24 2011 - 13:22:20 BST

Dear all,

I am pretty sure there is a short paper version of Deirdre Wilson's
talk on "The conceptual/procedural distinction: Past, present and
future" available in a Japanese volume on pragmatics, but it is
impossible for me to locate both the paper and the volume itself. If
anyone has even a draft version of the paper, could you please forward
it to me, as I am currently doing some research in the area and would
be particularly interested in reading it. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Stavros

--
Stavros Assimakopoulos