RT list: Job in Trondheim this fall?

From: <kaja.borthen@ntnu.no>
Date: Sun May 08 2011 - 19:40:32 BST

Dear all,
Are there anyone out there interested in teaching (a bit) semantics and
(mostly) pragmatics in Trondheim, Norway, this fall? The person should
preferrably have a solid background in pragmatics. No Norwegian
background required.

The teaching corresponds only to a 50% position for 3-4 months, but the
person hired will get lodging for free, so the chances of surviving
even on this income alone are relatively good.

If interested in more information, please contact me:
Kaja Borthen
Dept. of language and communication studies, NTNU, Norway.

For the time being I can best be reached by mail.

Best regards
Kaja Borthen