RT list:

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Mon May 31 2010 - 20:59:45 BST

Ddar all,

I found the book 'The case for contextualism' by Keith DeRose (2009, OUP,
Oxford) very interesting and foundational.

It strikes me that an important chapter of this book could be entitled (if
it was written):

Knowledge and relevance theory.

I usually write on linguistico/philosophical issues so I cannot tackle
this one - even if I wanted to, I would not have the time.

If anyone writes something, please send me the paper to read.

I am applying some of the ideas by Keith De Rose in a small section of my
knowing how paper.

Alessandro