RT list: PS to relevance in visual attention

From: Dan Sperber <dan.sperber@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 20 2010 - 01:27:20 BST

1) I forgot one of the authors of the paper, sorry! The proper reference
is:

Henderson, J. M., Malcolm, G. L., & Schandl, C. (2009). Searching in the
dark: Cognitive relevance drives attention in real-world scenes. *Psychonomic
Bulletin & Review, 16*, 850-856.

2) the paper is available here:
http://www.psy.ed.ac.uk/people/jhender9/Henderson_PBR_09.pdf