RT list: Capone (ED) Perspectives on language use and pragmatics

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Thu Jan 28 2010 - 13:19:49 GMT

Greetings.

Now the book Perspectives on language use and pragmatics, Lincom Europa,
is ready and can be ordered by University libraries.

It has articles by Kerbrat-Orecchioni, Marcelo Dascal, Castelfranchi,
Capone, Jeanne Martinet, Moeschler, etc.

One of you was interested in the paper by Kerbrat-Orecchioni. Now that the
book is in press, I can send her the file (if she contacts me again).

Alessandro