Re: RT list: the 'forthright negotiator' principle

From: <jlsperanza@aol.com>
Date: Thu Jan 14 2010 - 17:17:21 GMT

This to rectify (cfr. etymology of 'forthright') all I say. I see, on
second reads, that it has nothing to do with a move being 'right' but rather
being made 'right away'. So, let's re-read his post. Nick: next time, provide
the Norwegian for the term. It may amuse me and educate me further.

In a message dated 1/14/2010 9:29:46 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,