Re: RT list: Whartoniana

From: Iwona Witczak-Plisiecka <iw.plisiecka@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Dec 28 2009 - 23:07:12 GMT

To continue the topic, I am enclosing a review of Tim Wharton's "Pragmatics
and Non-Verbal Communication" by Manuel Padilla Cruz. This review has been
published in 'Lodz Papers in Pragmatics' 5.2 (2009)
It should also be available on-line with free access at
http://versita.metapress.com/content/120719/ (although not yet there as I
can see)
Best New Year wishes,
Iwona Plisiecka