RT list: Paper of Madrid conference

From: Christoph Unger <christoph-kuelvi_unger@sil.org>
Date: Wed Nov 18 2009 - 23:18:23 GMT

Dear members of the relevance list,

this is a message primarily to the participants of last month's
conference 'Procedural Meaning: Problems and Perspectives' in Madrid,
but others may be interested in it as well.

Many of you have asked me for a copy of my paper 'Exploring the
borderline between procedural encoding and pragmatic inference', and I
must admit that I have lost overview. However, I have now uploaded the
paper to the Cogprints archive. It's available at the url:

http://cogprints.org/6727/

I'd welcome your comments.

Regards,
Christoph