RT list: What can modularity of mind tell us about the semantics/pragmatics debate

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Sun Oct 04 2009 - 23:51:09 BST

Greetings to all.

You will find my paper

What can modularity of mind tell us about the semantics/pragmatics debate?

in

www.semanticsarchive.net

in a week or so.

Many thanks to Robyn Carston who, indirectly, stimulated this paper by
disseminating clues in her two papers on modularity.

Deirdre Wilson & Dan Sperber also led me in this direction with their
papers.

Also thanks to Kasher, Clark Barrett, P Carruthers, K Jaszczolt.

I will write the next paper in one year. That will be on presuppositional
clitics and de se attitudes.

Best

alessandro