RT list: my paper Default semantics and the architecture of the mind

From: Alessandro Capone <alessandro.capone@istruzione.it>
Date: Thu Aug 27 2009 - 11:28:23 BST

Greetings.

I would be interested in receiving comments on my paper on the interaction
between the Relevance Theory module and the Default Semantics module (as
interfaced by a bulletin board and an enzymatic procedure à la Cark
Barrett).

Especially comments by neuroppsychologists or psycholinguists.

The paper has been palced for perusal on the semanticsarchive. This
research is fluid and may be modified considerably, so please do not quote
that paper without first consulting me.

Best

alessandro Capone