RT list: SCALARITY

From: Anabella Niculescu <anabellaniculescu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 29 2009 - 22:08:58 BST

Dear All,

Sorry to bother you again. I had a quick look at the RT bibliography and
found only a couple of articles concerning 'scalarity', to put it so.
Have you came across any articles dealing with the scalarity of adjectives
from an RT perspective?

More specifically, I am interested in finding out if there is any attempt to
explain gradable/ non-gradable adjectives, the way the scalar property is
conceived, and especially if non-gradable adjectives have been discussed in
the RT literature.

All the best,

Anabella