RT list: RT terminology, question

From: Anabella Niculescu <anabellaniculescu@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Feb 14 2009 - 17:59:30 GMT

Dear All,

I am trying to write an article in Romanian, but I found the RT terminology very difficult to translate. I managed so far, but I am a little bit confused by the types of cognitive effects. I still don't know which translation to choose, so I thought to ask you about other Romance variants.

I am mainly interested in the French variant (or any other Romance variant) of the terminology related to the three types of cognitive effects. Could you please tell me how they were translated into French, etc.?

Thank you so much,

With all my best wishes,

Anabella