RT list: Inquiry: RT university courses

From: <ernst-august_gutt@sil.org>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2009 - 17:51:12 GMT

Dear all,

I keep getting asked what universities teach RT and/or offer courses based
on RT in the following disciplines:

- pragmatics (semantics)
- translation
- creative writing

If anyone knows of any such universities/courses - or if this information
has already been compiled somewhere - I'd be very grateful to receive that
information. (If this has not been done yet and if others were interested I
could post this information on my website.)

It does not matter where in the world they are.

Name of the course and the university would be helpful, a web address would
be a bonus.

Thank you very much for considering this request!

Ernst-August Gutt