RT list: re: Recent discussions and DPhil thesis

From: Paul Hedley <paul.hedley@beata.org.uk>
Date: Fri Feb 22 2008 - 08:27:37 GMT

Dear All,

There have been various different discussions going on on this list over
recent weeks regarding issues surrounding anaphora and relevance. It
may be of interest to other subscribers that my Oxford DPhil thesis on
this topic (Anaphora, Relevance and the Conceptual/Procedural
Distinction) has now been accepted and is available on my website
(www.mostlyharmless.org.uk/linguistics/research.shtml). It was examined
by Dierdre Wilson and Paloma Garcia-Bellido late last year.

My apologies for not contributing directly to the various threads
recently, but a new job is taking most of my time at present.

Paul Hedley

--
Paul Hedley