RT list: error in latest RT Online update

From: Francisco Yus <francisco.yus@ua.es>
Date: Wed Oct 31 2007 - 09:49:43 GMT

Thanks to Andrew Dawrant for letting me know about this error in the last RT update. I'll correct it ASAP.

Cordially,

Francisco

COPY OF E-MAIL:
the name of your Chinese contributor has
been incorrectly reported. "Jianguo, W." should be WANG Jianguo. The
family name (equivalent of English surname) is Wang.

Turning Wang Jianguo into "Jianguo, W." would be like putting your
name into a bibliography as "Francisco, Y.".

I've noticed that this is a pattern in your otherwise excellent
bibliography and it would be a big help to those of us with an
interest in Chinese if you could give the proper author citations.
Thanks.