RT list: Re: RT in Brazil

From: Branca Vianna <branca@pobox.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2007 - 20:33:56 BST

Hello Aline. My name is Branca Vianna. I´m from Rio de Janeiro and I do research on relevance theory and simultaneous interpreting. I also teach interpreting at the Catholic University in Rio.

There´s a group of people working with relevance theory at UFMG, in Belo Horizonte. Have you contacted them? They have quite a few published articles that might interest you. Some of the names you can look for are Fabio Alves, José Luis Gonçalves and Geraldo Carvalho.

All the best, Branca.