RT list: celebrating 7 years of Relevance Online Bibliography

From: Francisco Yus <f.yus@ono.com>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 12:20:11 BST

Dear all,

On April 10th 2000 "Relevance Theory Online Bibliographic Service" (http://www.ua.es/personal/francisco.yus/rt.html) was created, together with its parallel Authors' Index (http://www.ua.es/personal/francisco.yus/rt2.html). It was first created as a hobby, but now (and apparently) researches do use it as a resource and it offers direct links to about 400 downloadable references on relevance theory.

I think it's a good occasion to celebrate. I hope you all keep me informed of future publications so that the RT Bibliography remains a useful resource.

Thanks!

Francisco Yus
University of Alicante
Filología Inglesa