RT list: meaning revisited

From: Luiz Carlos Baptista <lucabaptista@netcabo.pt>
Date: Fri Mar 30 2007 - 22:46:27 BST

Hi all,

I need a huge favour. I need copies of three articles originally published
in the book "Mutual Knowledge", edited by Neil Smith. The articles are:

"Meaning revisited", by Grice
"Comments on Grice's paper", by Isard
"Comments on Grice's paper", by Cormack

I know that Grice's article was republished in "Studies in the Way of the
Words", but I need the original for quotation, etc. If someone has
electronic (scanned) copies to send through e-mail, great. If not,
photocopies through snail-mail are fine.

Please reply off-list. Thank you very much.

Best,

Luiz Carlos Baptista

"The brain is a wonderful thing. Everybody should have one."

Luiz Carlos Baptista

 <mailto:lucabaptista@netcabo.pt> lucabaptista@netcabo.pt

lucabaptista@fcsh.unl.pt

lucabaptista@gmail.com