RT list: need of help

From: hjyjane126 <hjyjane126@126.com>
Date: Tue Oct 24 2006 - 16:58:46 BST

hi, everybody! i am currently doing an experiment with relational problems testing the principles of relevance, which is based on the one mentioned in Prof. Van der Henst, Politzer and Sperber's paper "when is a conclusion worth deriving". now i am processing my data and in need of the original statistical materials and processing instruments or methods used in their experiment. so would anybody who happens to know something on this topic contact me? i will be really grateful for your help. and if there is someone who's also interested in this problem, i'd like to discuss with you about my work. thank you!
best wishes for all
my e-mail addr: hjyjane@hotmail.com, hjyjane126@126.com