Re: RT list: Cognitive effects and processing effort

From: Stefan Malmberg <stefan.malmberg@aland.net>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2006 - 15:25:45 BST

Thank you all for an interesting discussion. I am very interested in your prospective thesis, Stavros, though I am inclined to agree with Jan that 'this problem, if it is one, cannot be solved in terms of neurology or a
quantification of relevance, at least not in a straightforward or easy way.'

Best Stefan