the Committee for
Linguistics in Education
last changed 3 August 2012
NB This website is no longer maintained. Please go to the new website, which contains all the material on this as well as some new material.
- Sponsoring organisations
- Building the bridge from linguistics to schools
- CLIE responses to Government initiatives
- 2011: Response to the consultation on the National Curriculum:
- 2011: Comments on the proposed
Year 1 Phonics Screening Check
- 2009: Comments on the Rose Review of the Primary Curriculum.
- 2007: Comments on the draft document on Functional skills.
- 2004: Comments to the Tomlinson Committee on 14-19 reform.
- 1993: Comments on the draft revised National Curriculum for English
- Other links
CLIE contact details:
Esther Daborn, Secretary of CLIE.
Graeme Trousdale, Chair of CLIE.